Kondinin Information Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aspermont Limited. Aspermont Limited (Aspermont) is a print, online and digital publisher to various industry sectors.
Subscription to or use of any Aspermont product (Aspermont Publications) is subject to the following terms and conditions (Standard Terms and Conditions):
Content Terms & Conditions
Farming Ahead content (including any information we publish regarding Third Party Products) is only for your general information and entertainment purposes and is not intended to address your particular requirement.
Farming Ahead content, including user-generated content and any other content provided by third parties and distributed by farmingahead.com.au, does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by Farming Ahead or Aspermont.
It is not intended to be and should not be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment, purchase, sale or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision, such as from a qualified financial adviser.
Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between you and any third party named on (or linked to from) farmingahead.com.au are at your own responsibility and entered into at your own risk. Any information that you receive via farmingahead.com.au, whether or not it is classified as "real-time", may have stopped being current by the time it reaches you. Share price information may be rounded up/down and therefore may not be entirely accurate.
Aspermont and its employees make no representation as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of data or that the use of such data or information will not infringe any patent, intellectual property or proprietary rights of any party.
Data published does constitute advice and Aspermont shall not be liable for any claim, loss, harm, illness or other damage or injury arising from access to or use of data or information.
General Terms & Conditions
- By subscribing to an Aspermont product, you have entered a contract (Subscription Contract) with Aspermont Limited. The term of the Subscription Contract is for the period (Subscription Period) nominated by you on the subscription form, registration form, tablet registration page or iTunes purchase page.
- Subscription prices quoted by Aspermont Limited are inclusive of delivery costs for the print element, where applicable.
- As a global publisher we process payments through an International merchant. Bank fees may be applied to some transactions at the discretion of the customer's bank or card issuer. Domestic customers with queries regarding bank fees can contact our customer service team on 1800 677 761 or email@example.com.
By entering the Subscription Contract you:
- Consent to the receipt of emails from Aspermont containing information and offers about relevant Aspermont and partner products and services. Should you wish not to receive promotional offers, you can OPT OUT NOW unsubscribe to marketing offers by clicking the unsubscribe link on the marketing email;
- Acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions may be modified by Aspermont from time to time;
- Acknowledge that it is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms and Conditions; and
- Agree to any modification made by Aspermont to the Terms and Conditions.
Website Terms & Conditions
- A standard subscription to any Aspermont Limited website product entitles the subscription account holder to access the standard news and content on the newsletter(s) and website(s).
- Website user licenses and login details for Aspermont Ltd products are for use only by the individual(s) specified by you and are not to be shared or used to provide access to multiple users on a network.
- Content is for the user's own personal use and reference, and not to be redistributed without approval from the publisher
- Emagazine is for your own personal reference and use only, and not to be shared.
- Repeated trials are prohibited, with a maximum of one trial within any 12-month period allowed
Print Terms & Conditions
- You must ensure Aspermont Limited is provided with the correct contact and delivery information and order details on subscription order forms or registration forms. Aspermont Limited will not be liable for any consequences flowing from such errors or incorrect information including, but not limited to, failure to receive Aspermont Limited Publications to the correct address. You must notify Aspermont Limited of any changes to this or any other relevant information in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may cancel your subscription to a print Aspermont Limited product at any time during the Subscription Period by advising Aspermont Limited of the cancellation in writing to email@example.com.
- Aspermont Limited will not, under any circumstances, provide a refund for copies of Aspermont Limited Publications sent to the delivery address specified by you
Magazine and Website subscriptions purchased through our website or our subscription team:
Aspermont will not, under any circumstances, provide a refund for Aspermont Publications received by you.
Please read below if you are a new customer who has taken one of our introductory offers:
1 Month trial (Renews automatically each month) - If you have taken a 1 month trial for $1 you can cancel your subscription at any time and we will stop payment from the next payable date. If you do not cancel your subscription, we will continue to take payment each month at the digital monthly trial rate of $37. To cancel your subscription, you will need to inform us at least 10 days before your next payment is due to be taken.
12 month subscription (1 year contract, 1 upfront payment) - Your subscription is paid in one instalment for a minimum term of 12 months. At the end of your subscription, we will notify you that we will renew your order automatically. If you do not wish to continue your subscription you will need to inform us at least 20 days in advance of your expiry date.
For any questions regarding these terms and conditions or your subscription, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.