Spraying is big business — in cost and country covered — so getting it right from the get-go is a crucial part in any cropping management program. In this issue Farming Ahead has asked NSWbased agricultural consultant Bill Gordon to have a look at what's new in nozzle technology.
There are more than a dozen types of nozzles currently available on the market, with literally hundreds of possible combinations of type, orifice size, ...
To access the rest of this article please choose from the options below
Become a member today
Discover what being a member of Australia's leading agricultural information group can do for your business?
Click here to sign up for a free one month trial today!
Access our many fantastic features including:
- Customise the stocks & shares panel to just show shares relevant to you.
- Customise the weather to show only weather in your area.
- Benefit from the fantastic features Over the fence.
- Tag and manage news categories of interest.
- Submit your own images to our online gallery.