Kondinin Group’s 2009 test of self-propelled sprayers was an Australian first. Now, with many new models from leading manufacturers and some new faces on the market, Josh Giumelli, Ben White and Mark Saunders hit the road once again, testing 11 sprayers in five states.
In terms of machinery investment, a self-propelled sprayer is second only to the purchase of a harvester.
The outlay for a reasonably wellequipped sprayer can easily ...
To access the rest of this article please choose from the options below
Become a member today
Discover what being a member of Australia's leading agricultural information group can do for your business?
Click here to sign up for a free one month trial today!
Access our many fantastic features including:
- Customise the stocks & shares panel to just show shares relevant to you.
- Customise the weather to show only weather in your area.
- Benefit from the fantastic features Over the fence.
- Tag and manage news categories of interest.
- Submit your own images to our online gallery.